Saturday, January 20, 2024

For My Sweetest Friend

Hello friends!  I have a clean and simple Valentine card to share today!

I normally don't make very many Valentines but this year I've really enjoyed creating them.  This adorable image is from the Mama Elephant stamp set To My Dearest.  There are several critters included in this set and they're perfect for lots of different occasions!  I diecut a stitched rectangle and inked it with Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink.  I matted it on black cardstock.  The designer paper is from my stash and I thought the stripes looked cute with the big polka-dots.  I have so many 6x6 paper pads and I'm trying to make myself use them more this year!  

I stamped the sentiment, colored it with copics, and fussy-cut it.  I applied Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the bunny's glasses and set it aside to dry.  I used a sentiment from the To My Dearest set for the letter in the envelope, and I used a sentiment from the Milkshake stamp set below the image.  Once the bunny's eyeglasses were dry, I adhered it the image to my card with foam tape and then  I added a few tiny pink hearts to finish my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have an amazing day!

Hugs, Anita

I'm entering my card in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Let's Have Some Fun

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Anita, super cute!.. ! I am hoping to create and blog more this year 😊x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty gorgeous image and a lovely layout

    ReplyDelete