Sunday, February 19, 2023

You Make Every Day Merry

Good morning crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a Christmas card with products from My Favorite Things


This adorable fox is from the Freezin' Season stamp set.  I colored him with copics and then diecut him with the coordinating die-namics.  I stamped a panel of bristol card with the Snowflake Flurry Background stamp and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  I sponged the panel with Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Prize Ribbon, and Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide Inks and adhered it to my red card base.  I diecut the Stacked Merry Die-namic several times and glued the diecut words with liquid glue.  I adhered the large sentiment to my card.  I heat-embossed a sentiment from the BB Holiday Penguins stamp set and adhered the sentiment and fox to my card with foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

I'm entering my card in the following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Emboss It     

1 comment: