Friday, February 17, 2023

Sending You All The Feels

Good morning and happy Friday crafty friends!  Today I've got a sweet card featuring a new clear stamp set by Streamside Studios!

These cute images are from the Yeti Yeti Yeti stamp set and the sentiment is from the new All The Feels stamp set.  You can find both of these sets in the Streamside Studios Etsy Shop.  I diecut three small hearts from a 4.25" x 5.5" panel of white cardstock.  On the base of my card (behind the heart cut-outs) I sponged Kitsch Flamingo and Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Inks.  I adhered the diecut panel to my card with foam tape to add some dimension to my card.



I colored the yeti and balloons with copics and fussy-cut them.  I added some highlights with a white gel pen and adhered them directly to my card.  I heat-embossed the sentiment and adhered it under the yeti's feet so that it appears she's standing on the sentiment.

Copics:

Yeti - V17, V15, V12, V01, V000; E13, E11, E21, E00, R20

Balloon - BG15, BG23, BG11, G000

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have an amazing weekend!

Hugs, Anita

I'm entering my card in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Emboss It 

No comments:

Post a Comment