Sunday, February 12, 2023

For My Sweetest Friend

Good morning crafty friends!  I found some time to get crafty yesterday and I'm sharing one of the cards I created.


This sweet mouse is from the LTTS Doodles Etsy shop and it's called Mouse Love.  There are three adorable mice included in the digital set so be sure to stop by and check them out!  I made a mini slimline card that measures 3.5" x 6.25".  I sponged distress oxide inks onto a rectangle, spattered it with white and purple acrylic paints, and adhered it to my card.  I diecut a mini slimline stitched frame from white cardstock and adhered it to the the card with foam tape.  I colored the image with copics and fussy cut it.  I stamped an image from another stamp set and adhered the mouse with foam tape.  I added a few tiny diecut hearts to finish my card.

Copics: 
Mouse - C3, C1, C0, C00; R20, R11, R00
Hearts - R39, R37, R35, R32
Dress - R32, R30, R00; BG13, BG11, G000

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fantastic day!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment