Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Peace, Joy, & All Things Merry

Good morning friends!  I'm sharing a card featuring some adorable digital images from one of my favorite etsy shops!


These cute stockings with critters are from a digital stamp set by LTTS Doodles Etsy Shop.  The name of the stamp set is Mini Stockings.  Since I'm a fan of coloring sweet little animals, I knew I had to buy this set as soon as I saw it!  I diecut a stitched rectangle from bristol card and inked it with Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers, Blueprint Sketch, Chipped Sapphire, and Black Soot Distress Oxide Inks.  I spattered the panel with white gouache and adhered it to my card base.  I stamped and diecut some pine boughs and adhered them to the top of the card with foam tape.  I colored the stamped images with copics and fussy cut them.  I used a black glaze pen on their eyes and I used a white gel pen to add white accents to the images.  I applied Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the peppermint sucker, heart, holly berries, star, and ornament.  I love the additional shine the Crystal Glaze gives the images.  I attached silver cording to the stockings and then adhered the stockings to my card with foam tape.  I heat-embossed a sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock and then adhered it with foam tape also.

Copics:
Bunny - E53, E51, E50, R20
Heart, Gingerbread Bow - R29, R27, R24
Peppermint, Ornament - R29, R27, R24; BV20, BG70
Mouse - C1, C0, C00; R20; E02, E01, E000
Star - Y18, Y15, Y11
Greenery - YG17, YG03, YG01
Kitten - E44, E43, E42; R20; E02, E01, E000
Gingerbread - E33, E31, E30; BV20, BG70
Stockings - BG01, B000; R32, R30, R00; BG13, BG11, BG10

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous week!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment