Monday, November 21, 2022

Have A Sweet Christmas!

Happy Monday crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring a new release by the Streamside Studios Etsy shop!


These sweet little gingerbread girls are from the Sweet Christmas stamp set.  There are other cute images in the set so be sure to stop by the Streamside Studios Etsy shop to check out this stamp set, along with other new Christmas releases!  I diecut a stitched scalloped panel from white cardstock and sponged it with Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Inks.  I spattered the panel with water and adhered it to my card base.  I colored the gingerbread girls with copics, fussy cut them, and adhered them to my card with foam tape.  I also adhered the sentiment with foam tape.

Copics:

Gingerbread - E33, E31, E30; R20; R02
Dresses - BG11, BG10; R32, R30, R00; BG01, B000; BV20, BG70
Shoes - C7, C5, C3

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous week!

Hugs, Anita

1 comment: