Friday, November 11, 2022

Hello Friend

Happy Friday crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for a sweet friend.


This sweet little fox is a digital stamp from the LTTS Doodles Etsy Shop and it's called Autumn Friends.  She has tons of adorable stamps to choose from so be sure to check out her shop!  I sponged some distress ink onto a stitched rectangle and spattered it with water.  Once dry, I adhered strips of pretty designer paper along the bottom of the panel.  I printed the image on Neenah cardstock, colored it with copics, and then fussy cut it.  I used black and white gel pens on the eyes and nose and added some highlights with the white gel pen.  I stamped a sentiment on the card and then adhered the fox with foam tape for some added dimension.

Copics:
Fox - E08, E15, E13, E11; C3, C1, C0; E01, E00, E000
Clothes - YG17, YG03, YG01; BG57, BG53, BG10; YR18, YR14, YR12

I'm entering my card in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Thinking Of You

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have an amazing weekend.

Hugs, Anita

1 comment: