Monday, June 6, 2022

You're Swan In A Million

Good morning crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring an adorable stamp set from Paperie Ink


These cute images are from the Swan Duo stamp set.  To create my card front I diecut a stitched rectangle, sponged it with Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink, and adhered it to my card base.  I diecut an oval, sponged it with Salvaged Patina and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Inks, and adhered it to my card.  I diecut a grassy border, sponged it with Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Inks, and adhered it to my card.  I colored all the images with copics and diecut them using the coordinating dies.  I adhered the images to the card with foam tape for added dimension.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a fabulous week!

Hugs, Anita     

No comments:

Post a Comment