Thursday, June 2, 2022

For My Sweet Friend

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing another clean and simple card featuring a digital stamp from the LTTS Doodles Etsy shop.


When I saw this adorable digital stamp I just had to have it!  A piggy eating a slice of watermelon - yes, please!  I printed this stamp on Neenah cardstock, colored it with copics, and fussy cut it.  I used a black glaze pen on the nose and watermelon seeds and then added some Nuvo Crystal Glaze to his (or her?) glasses.


I sponged Tumbled Glass, Mowed Lawn, and Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Inks onto a panel of bristol card and diecut it using a stitched rectangle.  I adhered the panel to my card front and added a cute diecut sun with foam tape.  I stamped the sentiment and then added the pig with foam tape to finish my card.  I also made a matching envelope by stamping and coloring slices of watermelon on the flap of the envelope.

Copics:
Pig - E11, E21, E00, E000
Clothes - C1, C0; BG15, BG13, BG11, BG10
Watermelon - R39, R7, R35; YG17, YG03, YG01
Glasses - B26, B24, B21

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have an amazing day!

Hugs, Anita  

I'm entering my card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Little Critters

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!! This is just the cutest!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete