Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Reverse Confetti - June Stock Your Stash

Hello crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for the Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash Challenge.

The theme for this month's challenge is Hello/Just Because.  I love having these types of cards in my stash because they can be used for so many different occasions!  I used several stamps to create today's card.  The cute critters are from the Heart Pals stamp set, the sun/clouds are from Better With Friends, and the bird is from the Chalk It Up stamp set.  I colored all the images with copics and used both a black gel pen and white gel pen on the critter's eyes and faces.

I used the Easter Cover Panel Confetti Cuts to diecut a scalloped panel from bristol card.  I inked the panel with Cracked Pistachio, Mowed Lawn, and Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Inks and spattered it with water drops.  Once dry, I stamped a sentiment from the A Beautiful Day stamp set and adhered the panel to my card front.  I glued the flowers directly to my card and then adhered the rest of the images with foam tape to give my card some dimension. 

I hope you play along in the challenge.  The random winner receives a $20 gift certificate to the shop!


Copics:

Bunny - E53, E51, E50; R20; E01, E000

Bear - E31, E30, E50; N8; E01, E000

Heart - RV55, RV52, RV10

Sun/Clouds - Y15, Y13, Y11; BG10

Bee - Y15, Y13, Y11; N8, N6, N4

Flowers - YR18, YR14, YR12, YR00; B02, B01, B000; YG17, YG03

Bird - B05, B02, B01, B000


Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a beautiful day!

Hugs, Anita    

No comments:

Post a Comment