Thursday, December 2, 2021

We Whisk You A Merry Christmas

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a mini slimline Christmas card featuring products from the Crafty Meraki shop.


I began my mini slimline card with a 3.5" x 6.25" card base.  I cut a piece of bristol card and sponged it with Spun Sugar and Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Inks.  I spattered the panel with water and white acrylic paint.  Once dry, I adhered it tomy card base.  I used the Mini Slimline Round The Block Die to cut the cover from white cardstock and adhered it with foam tape.

I stamped images from Lawn Fawn's A Creature Was Stirring stamp set, colored them with copics, and diecut them with the A Creature Was Stirring Lawn Cuts.  I adhered the images with foam tape and liquid adhesive and finished my card by adding a sentiment from the same stamp set.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have an amazing day!

Hugs, Anita

1 comment: