Thursday, December 9, 2021

Happy Birthday

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a mini slimline birthday card featuring products available in the Crafty Meraki shop!


This sweet birthday card is a mini slimline which measures 3.5" x 6.25".  I sponged the base of my card with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink and spattered it with water.  I used the Bar None Mini Slimline Die to cut the cover from white cardstock and adhered it with liquid glue.  The cute images and sentiment are from the Heffy Doodle Popping By stamp set.  I colored them with copics, fussy cut them, and adhered them to my card with foam tape.  I used a black glaze pen on the critter's eyes and added Nuvo Crystal Glaze to their noses.  I added some highlights with my white gelly roll pen.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment