Monday, December 13, 2021

Christmas Tags

Good afternoon friends!  Today I'm sharing some fun Christmas tags featuring adorable penguins by Paperie Ink.

These sweet little penguins are from the Kebin The Penguin stamp set.  The stamp is currently out of stock but you can pre-order them over in the shop.  I stamped the penguins and trees on Neenah cardstock, colored them with copics, and fussy cut them.  I used a white gel pen to add the "fur" to the hats and I used a black glaze pen on their eyes. 

I diecut two tags for each gift tag - one from kraft and one from red cardstock.  I spattered the kraft tags and the colored images with white acrylic paint.  I diecut some snowy slopes, sponged the edges with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink, and adhered them with foam tape.

I adhered the penguins and trees to the gift tags with foam tape.  I added a diecut snowflake to each tag and adhered a small red enamel dot to the center of each snowflake.  I added baker's twine to finish off the tags.

Copics:

Penguins - BV20; BG70; C05, C03, C01; R20, R00; Y38, Y35

Trees - YG17, YG13, YG11; E25

Star - Y38, Y18, Y15

Red - R39, R37, R35

Blue - B39, B37, B35

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita


  



1 comment:

  1. Wow what fabulous tags lovely images and your colouring is stunning x

    ReplyDelete