Thursday, August 5, 2021

We Have A Birthday

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a slimline card featuring products by Crafty Meraki and My Favorite Things.  


I decided to make a slimline card so that I could create a scene using the images from the MFT BB Space Explorer stamp set.  I first cut a panel of bristol card and inked it with Picked Raspberry, Twisted Citron, Peacock Feathers, Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch, and Black Soot Distress Oxide Inks.  I spattered the panel with white watercolor paint and once dry, adhered it to the base of my card.  Next, I used the Crafty Meraki Frame-Worthy Slimline Die to diecut a white frame for my card.

 
I stamped all the images, colored them with my copics, and then fussy-cut them.  I applied Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Pen to the balloons an stars and I used Nuvo Crystal Glaze on the rocket window and helmet face-shield.  I diecut a circle from white cardstock, used my copics to shade and color a "moon", and stamped a sentiment.  I adhered the frame and all the colored images with foam tape.

Copics:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, R00
Hair - E44, E43, E42, E41
Space Suit/Helmet - C3, C1, C0, C00
Red - C3, R29, R24, R22
Blue - BG05, BG01, B000
Green - YG17, YG03, YG01
Yellow - Y35, Y11, Y00
Moon - C3, C1, C0

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have an amazing day!

Hugs, Anita     

No comments:

Post a Comment