Thursday, August 12, 2021

Have A Fun-tastic Birthday

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a slimline card featuring products by Crafty Meraki and My Favorite Things. 


I began my slimline card with a 3.5" x 8.5" card base.  I cut a piece of bristol card and used the MFT Mini Cloud Edges Stencil and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink to create the clouds.  I also sponged the distress ink onto an extra piece of bristol card to use later for the sentiment.


Next, I stamped some images from the MFT Balloon Besties stamp set, colored them with copics, and diecut them using the coordinating dies.  I used the Crafty Meraki Birthday Slimline Tag Die to diecut one sentiment from the sponged bristol card and one from black cardstock.  I adhered the two diecuts together with liquid adhesive, offsetting them a bit.  I then adhered the birthday diecut to my card with foam tape.


I heat embossed the secondary sentiment and adhered it on the birthday diecut.  I used a glitter pen on the balloons to give them some sparkle and then adhered all the images with foam tape.

Copics
Bunny - E31, E30, E50; E01, E00, E01; R20, R00
Balloons - R32, R30, R10; YG03, YG01, YG00; BG13, BG11, BG10; V12, V01, V000; Y06, Y02, Y00


Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

1 comment:

  1. This is another of your beautiful cards l love the layout and the images you use are so adorable x

    ReplyDelete