Monday, August 9, 2021

Everything Quill Be Alright

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a stamp set from the newest release by Paperie Ink 


These adorable little hedgehogs are from the new Be Hedgy stamp set.  I stamped them on Neenah cardstock, fussy-cut them, and then colored them with my copics.  I used a black glaze pen on their eyes and noses and I used a white gel pen on the mushrooms.  I made a slimline card that measures 3.5" x 6.5".  I used the Simon Says Stamp Mini Slimline Windows Wafer Dies to create the panel with three openings.  I sponged behind the windows with Cracked Pistachio, Spun Sugar, and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Inks.  I adhered all the images to my card with foam tape. 

Copics
Hedgehogs - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000; E09, E18, E15, E21
Mushrooms - E43, E42; R24, R22, R20
Sign - BG11, BG10

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs, Anita  

No comments:

Post a Comment