Monday, December 21, 2020

Wishing You A Sweet Holiday Season

Good morning everyone!  Today I'm sharing a slimline card featuring one of the new stamp sets from Paperie Ink.

Don't you just love penguins?  I do!  These adorable penguins are from the Kebin The Penguin stamp set.  There are so many cuties in this set that are perfect for your Christmas and winter cards.  Actually, you could use these penguins year round!  The trees are from the Snow Good stamps and the sentiment is from the Sweet Christmas set.  

I made a slimline card that measures 3.5" x 8.5".  I cut a piece of white cardstock 7" x 8.5" and folded it in half to create my card base.  Next I applied distress inks to a piece of bristol card.  I spattered the bristol with water and once dry adhered it to my card base.  I cut two snow slopes and adhered them to my card.  I colored all the penguins and trees with copics.  I used a black glaze pen on the penguin eyes and I added some highlights with a white gel pen.  I added Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the penguin beaks and feet and to the star and ornaments of the first penguin.  I adhered the images with foam tape and then spattered my card with white watercolor paint.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a beautiful week!

Copics Used:

Penguins - C7, C5, C3; W1, W0; YR04, Y38, Y35; R20, R000

Trees - YG67, YG17, YG03, YG01; E23

Star - E33, Y19, Y15, Y13

Ornaments - R59, R37, R35; B28, B24, B21

Gift - BG05, BG01; R59, R37, R35

Santa Hat - R59,R3, R35; BV20, BG70

Hugs, Anita


1 comment: