Monday, December 7, 2020

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

Good morning everyone!  Today I'm sharing a slimline card featuring stamps from Paperie Ink.

I used stamps from three different sets to make today's card.  The Christmas tree is from Like Christmas, the bunnies are from Happy Holi-yay, and the sentiment is from So Merry.  I diecut a slimline rectangle from bristol card and inked it with Peacock Feathers, Blueprint Sketch, Chipped Sapphire, and Black Soot Distress Oxide Inks.

I diecut some snow slopes and inked the edges with Peacock Feathers also.  I colored all the images with copics and fussy-cut them.  I used a black glaze pen on the bunny's eye and added some details to the bunny scarves using a white gel pen.  I used a Wink of Stella clear glitter pen on the bow and added Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the tree lights.  I adhered the snow slopes and the images with foam tape for added dimension.  I added a few clear sequins to give my card some sparkle.  

Copics Used:

Bunnies - E55, E53, E51, E50; R20, R00

Scarves - BG05, BG01, BG000; RV66, RV55, RV52

Tree - YG67; YG17, YG03, YG01

Bow and Lights - R59, R37, R35


Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful week!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment