Thursday, December 26, 2019

Warm Winter Wishes

Good morning!  Today I have a winter card featuring one of my favorite stamp sets from Love Cynthia.


This sweet little snowgirl is from the Happy Holidays stamp set.  I couldn't find this stamp set  on their website so I believe it may be retired.  But do stop by and check out her other stamps because they're really adorable!  I sponged Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick Distress Inks onto a panel of Bristol cardstock and then spattered it with clean water.  I diecut a frame and snowy slope using dies and adhered those to my card with foam tape.  I colored the snowgirl with copics and then fussy cut her.  I used a black glaze pen on the girl's eyes and also on the snowsuit's eyes and buttons.  I adhered the snowgirl with foam tape and then added a few star-shaped sequins to finish my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment