Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Create A Smile Stamps Challenge - Mood Board

Good morning!  We have a new challenge today over on the Create A Smile Stamps Blog.


Our new challenge is a mood board and I hope you play along.  This is also my last challenge with the Challenge Team as my term is ending.  But be sure to join in the future challenges along with the new team!  I used the From My Nest stamp set for my card today.  I stamped the winter birds, colored them with copics, and cut them with my Scan N Cut.  I diecut a snow slope and inked along the top with distress inks.  I also added some Glamour Dust to give the appearance of icy snow.  I diecut a stitched rectangle and stenciled clouds using distress oxide ink. I adhered the snow slope and winter birds using foam tape for dimension.

I hope you find some time to play along in the challenge.  The winner will receive a gift card to the CAS shop.  You can find all the details over on the Create A Smile Blog

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita 
 

2 comments: