Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Happy Holi-yay

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a Christmas card using a stamp set from the Paperie Ink etsy shop!


These adorable images are from the Happy Holi-yay stamp set.  This stamp set is one of my favorites for building scenes for winter cards or Christmas cards!  The houses are from the Skating Friends stamp set.  I stamped the images, diecut them using my ScanNCut, and colored them with copics.  I diecut some snow banks, sponged the edges with distress ink, and added some Glamour Dust Glitter for some sparkle.  I sponged distress oxide ink onto Bristol card.  I used a black glaze pen on the critter's eyes.  I adhered the snow banks and images using foam tape for dimension.  After assembling the card I spattered white acrylic paint over the entire scene, then stamped the sentiment.  Stop by the Paperie Ink Etsy Shop to check out her cute stamp sets!

Copics Used:
Foxes - E09, E15, E13, E11, C3, C1
Bunnies - E31, E30, E50; E02, E00, E000; R20
Scarves - R59, R37, R35; BG09, BG05, BG01; BG18, BG57, BG53
Trees - YG7, YG13, YG01
House - C5, C3, C1; R27; B05, B02, B01; Y11

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment