Sunday, November 24, 2019

Warm Wishes

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card that I posted over on the LDRS Inspiration Blog


This card came together so quickly!  It's super easy so you can mass-produce a bunch of these to add to your Christmas card stash!  I used Raven Hybrid Ink to stamp the penguin from the Frozen Fun stamps.  I colored it with copics and then diecut it using the coordinating Frozen Fun Die Set.  I diecut a scalloped circle using one of the dies from the Scalloped Circle Frame Set.  I again used Raven Hybrid Ink to stamp a sentiment from the Cardinal Seasons - Petal Pusher Stamps onto the scalloped circle.   


I cut a piece of design paper from the Christmas Cottage 6x6 Paper to 4.25" x 5.5" and adhered it to my card.  I used foam tape to adhere the penguin to the scalloped circle and then adhered the circle to my card.  A super easy card but I think it turned out really cute! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment