Monday, November 18, 2019

Paperie Ink - Mermaid Kisses

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a sweet card using a stamp set from the Paperie Ink etsy shop!   

 
These sweet images are from the Mermaid Kisses stamp set.  Isn't that mermaid adorable?  I started my card by sponging distress oxide inks on Bristol card.  I used Tea Dye, Scattered Straw, Cracked Pistachio, and Peacock Feathers.  I spattered the panel with water, dried it with a paper towel, and then spattered thinned acrylic brown paint over the sandy floor of the ocean.  I diecut the Bristol panel with a stitched rectangle die and adhered it to my card.  I stamped all the images and ran them through my ScanNCut machine to diecut them.  I colored the stamped images with copics and then used a Wink of Stella clear glitter pen to add some shimmer to the mermaid outfit.  I stamped the sentiment and then adhered the images with foam tape for dimension.  I glued some clear bubble embellishments and that finished my card.  Be sure to stop by and check out the Paperie Ink Etsy Shop because she has some of the most adorable stamp sets over there! 

Copics Used:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair - E37, E99, E97, YR21
Mermaid - YG17, YG13, YG01; V17, V15, V12
Seaweed - YG67, YG63, G43
Rocks - C5, C3, C1
Crab - R59, R37, R35
Shell - R14, R12, R11, R00
Jellyfish - V17, V15, V12, V01
Starfish - Y15, Y13, Y11

Be sure to stop by my Instagram account (@amadden725).  I have a fun giveaway of one of Paperie Ink's adorable stamp sets!  But hurry, the giveaway closes November 20th!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment