Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Create A Smile Stamps Challenge - Sketch

Good morning!  We have a new challenge today over on the Create A Smile Stamps Blog.


Our new challenge is a sketch so I hope you play along.  I used the From My Nest stamp set for my card today.  I stamped the winter bird, colored it with copics, and fussy-cut her.  I diecut a snowy slope and inked it with distress inks.  I also inked some Bristol card to create the winter sky.  I spattered some clean water and thinned acrylic paint to make it appear as though it's snowing.  I used a white gel pen to add polka dots to the scarf and I also added a few clear sequins to give my card some sparkle.  

Copics Used:
Bird - E33, E31, E30, E50, R20
Hat/Scarf - R59, R37, R32; YG17, YG13, YG01; B29, B26, B24
     

I hope you find some time to play along in the challenge.  The winner will receive a gift card to the CAS shop.  You can find all the details over on the Create A Smile Blog

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment