Monday, September 2, 2019

Your Next Stamp - Sweet Birthday Greetings

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing another card that I made as a guest designer for Your Next Stamp.


I always seem to need birthday cards so I pulled out the Sweet Treat Cart stamp set and made one to add to my stash.  There are tons of cute images in this set and it works for lots of occasions too.  I used the Stitched Rectangle Die Set to cut a panel of Bristol card.  I sponged distress oxide ink in Cracked Pistachio and Peacock Feathers, and then adhered it to my card base.  I stamped the images, colored them with copics, and then diecut them using the coordinating dies.  I adhered all the images with foam tape for dimension.  I diecut the banner using the Fishtail Flag Banner Die, colored it with copics, and also adhered it with foam tape.  

Copics:
Bunny - W3, W1, W0; R00
Cart - B02, B01, B000; BG13, BG11, BG10; R20, R30, R00; C7, C5, C3, C1
Cupcakes - E31, R30, B01, BG11, E30

Thanks for stopping by!  I'll be back on September 6th to join Your Next Stamp in celebrating their birthday and new release!  Hope to see you then!

Hugs, Anita       

No comments:

Post a Comment