Wednesday, September 11, 2019

The Greeting Farm - September Previews Day 1

Hello and welcome to Day 1 of The Greeting Farm previews of the September release!  Today I'm sharing a card that features the new Miss Anya Hello Winter stamp set!


This new stamp set is full of sweet Anyas and her little snowman friend!  I sponged Wilted Violet and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Inks to a Bristol card panel.  I used a paintbrush to flick water on the Bristol card and dried it with a towel.  Next, I thinned some white acrylic paint and also flicked that onto my card using a paintbrush.  I added a white diecut snowdrift and white frame to the front of my card.  I stamped and cut Anya and the snowman and then colored them with my copics.  I adhered them to the card using foam tape, and then added a few sequins for a little bit of sparkle.  

Copics Used:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair - 47, E25, E23, E21
Coat/Hat - R59, R37, R35, R32; BG09, BG05, BG01
Boots - E44, E43, E42, E41
Snowman - BV20, BG70, R30, YR04
 

Please stop back tomorrow for our second day of previews.  Meanwhile, be sure to stop by The Greeting Farm Blog to see what the rest of the team made with this awesome stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by. 


Hugs, Anita

1 comment:

  1. Very cute Anita! Love that bright bright red coat and matching hat over the distress background. Nice contrast with the snow / snowman.

    Katya Bess
    Exotiksmile @hotmail. com

    ReplyDelete