Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Keeping Christmas Inspiration Hop



Welcome to the Keeping Christmas Inspiration Hop!  If you are looking for some inspiration for Christmas projects, you have come to the right place.  Our team does a monthly Keeping Christmas Inspiration Hop! We will be sharing Christmas creations on the 25th of each month.

The whole idea is to have some Christmas cards and projects in our stash all ready to go for December 2019!



I used the Tag Topper Dies - Traditional by Sunny Studio Stamps to cut the tags from Bristol card.  I sponged Broken China Distress Oxide Ink on the tags and then spattered white acrylic paint that I had thinned out with water.  The sweet images and sentiments are from the Gleeful Reindeer Stamps.  I stamped the images on Neenah cardstock, colored them with copics, and then diecut them using the coordinating dies.  Once the tags were dry, I stamped the sentiments directly onto the tags.  I adhered the trees and reindeer with foam tape for dimension.  I added some red ribbon, silver cording, and glittered jinglebells to the tags to finish them off.   

Be sure to hop along to visit each of the blogs.  There's tons of inspiration and ideas to get your creative juices flowing!


Anita Madden  (you are here)
 
Broni Holcombe  (off this month)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!  Enjoy the hop!
 
Hugs, Anita

4 comments:

  1. These are adorable! I wish I was better at coloring with my alcohol markers, but you have done such a wonderful job here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is SO gorgeous and these reindeer are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness....what a sweet trio of holiday goodness!!! Love your fabulous tags and your coloring is simply over the top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete