Monday, May 13, 2019

Sending Hugs

Good evening friends!  I'm sharing a card I made using Honey Bee Stamps.



This adorable group of critter friends is from the Forest Friends stamp set.  This stamp set was gifted to me by my sweet friend Von Marie (vonmariedesign on IG).   I stamped the image on Neenah cardstock and then placed a mask over it.  I used a stencil to apply Distress Oxide Inks on the card front.  I removed the mask, colored the images with copics, and used a black glaze pen on the critter's eyes.  The sentiment is from the Warm Wishes stamp set. I diecut the panel with a stitched rectangle die and adhered it to a pink cardbase using foam tape.  I'm entering my card in the Honey Bee Stamps Buzzworthy Challenge #28 on facebook - the challenge is Mother's Day. 

Copics used:
Bear - E33, E31, E30, E50; E01, E000; 100
Hedgehog - E42, E41, E40; R30, R00; E29, E25, E21
Bunny - W2, W1, W0; R30, R00
Bird - B95, B93, B91; Y18
Basket - E59, E57, E55

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Honey Bee Stamps Facebook Buzzworthy Challenge #28  -  Mother's Day
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  -  For A Special Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment