Thursday, May 30, 2019

Have A Cool Birthday

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring a sweet stamp set from Reverse Confetti.


These adorable images are from the Ice Cream Social set.  As soon as I saw this stamp set I knew I had to have it!  Such cute images and perfect for making birthday and summer-themed cards, right?  I sponged distress oxide inks onto a piece of Bristol and then diecut some squares using a stitched square die.  I colored the stamped images with copics and diecut them using my Scan N Cut.  I used a black glaze pen on the dog's and bear's eyes and noses and added Wink of Stella Clear Glitter to the popsicle.  I adhered the images with foam tape for dimension. 

Copics Used:
 
Dog - C7, C5, C3, C1; R20, R00
Bear - E31, E30, E50; E55, E53, E51; 100
Ice Cream Cone - E57, C55; YG13, YG01, YG21
Popsicle - Y11, Y00, Y000; B01, B000; RV10; E31
Ice Cream Sundae - B000; R12, R11, R00; YG21

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  -  Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment