Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Create A Smile Stamps Challenge - Favorite Critter

Good morning!  We have a new challenge today over on the Create A Smile Stamps Blog.



Our new challenge is "Favorite Critter". I used stamps from the Bear Mail stamp set.  Actually, there are 2 bears in this set and they are both adorable!  I sponged distress ink on the front of my card and then added a diecut frame.  I colored the images with copics, cut them out, and adhered the images with foam tape.  I added the clouds and sun diecut with foam tape also. 

Copics Used:
Bear - E31, E30, E50; ears - E01, E000
Scarf - B26, B24, B21
Package - E47, E44, E43, E42, E41; BG05, BG01, BG10
Mailbox - E25, E23, E21; C5, C3, C1; R29
Bird - R29, R24, R22
Grass - YG17, YG03
 
 
 
I hope you find some time to play along in the challenge.  The winner receives a gift card to the shop!  You can find all the challenge details on the Create A Smile Blog.  If you don't currently own any Create A Smile stamps, you can use a freebie from their blog! 

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!


Hugs, Anita

1 comment:

  1. what a gorgeous card with a super cute bear!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete