Friday, April 26, 2019

Sending Hugs

Good Morning!  Today I'm sharing a card I made using Honey Bee Stamps.


I used the Pinky (Paper Piecing) Honey Cuts die to make this adorable piggy!  I diecut the pig from light pink and black cardstock.  I applied Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Ink around the edges of the pig and I used a white gel pen to add some highlights.  The little bees are from the Bee Hive stamp set.  I colored the bees with copics, fussy cut them, then applied Glamour Dust to their wings to add some sparkle and shine.  I sponged Cracked Pistachio and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Inks onto a piece of Bristol and spattered some water.  The sentiment is from the Warm Wishes stamp set. I adhered the images with foam tape and added a few star sequins.  I'm entering my card in the Honey Bee Stamps Buzzworthy Challenge #27 on facebook - the challenge is Pretty In Pink. 

Copics Used:
Bees - E18, E15, E11, 100
Wings - B000

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Honey Bee Stamps Facebook Buzzworthy Challenge #27  -  Pretty In Pink
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  -  Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute piggy - but I really love those little bees!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous CAS card Anita! The images are adorable & look lovely against your distress oxide background.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete