Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Create A Smile Stamps - Crafty Friends

Good morning!  We have a new challenge today over on the Create A Smile Stamps Blog.


Our new challenge is "Crafty Friends" so of course I reached for the Stampingfriends stamp set.  I used the Cool Cuts Scalloped Rectangle to cut a piece of Bristol card, sponged it with Work Lipstick Distress Oxide Ink, and flicked on some water with a paintbrush.  I stamped the images on Neenah cardstock, colored them with my copics, and then used my Scan N Cut.  I applied Nuvo Winter Blizzard Glitter Drops to the sequins and then added a layer of Nuvo Crystal Glaze to make them sparkle and shine.  The sweet sentiment is also from the same stamp set.

Copics Used:
Marker - C3, C1; BG05, BG01, B000
Scissors - C3, C1; BG05, BG01, B000
Sponge Tool - E27, E25, E23, E21; C7, C5, C3; BG05, BG01, B000
Ink Cube - C7, C5, C3; BG05, BG01, B000
Sequins - B000
I hope you find some time to play along in the challenge.  The winner receives a gift card to the shop!  You can find all the challenge details on the Create A Smile Blog.  If you don't currently own any Create A Smile stamps, you can use a freebie from their blog! 

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita 

No comments:

Post a Comment