Monday, April 1, 2019

Bunny Kisses

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing an Easter card I made using stamps by Create A Smile.



These adorable images are from the Easter Tweetings stamp set.  There are several bunnies, chicks, and lots of Easter eggs included in this set.  I stamped the string of eggs on Neenah cardstock, masked the eggs, then stenciled clouds using distress ink.  I also stamped the bunny and ground eggs on Neenah.  I colored everything with copics and cut out the bunny and eggs.  I added a strip of die-cut grass and then adhered the bunny and 2 eggs with foam tape.  The cute sentiment is from the same stamp set. 

Copics Used:
Eggs - R02, R11, R00; B02, B01, B000; R02, R11, V12; BG13, BG11, BG10; RV13, RV02, RV10; Y02, Y11, Y00; BG05, BG01, B000; V17, V15, V12
Bunny - E30, E50

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:
Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

Stamp:  Create A Smile - Easter Tweetings
Paper:  Neenah
Other:  Copics, Distress Ink, cloud stencil, grass die, masking paper

No comments:

Post a Comment