Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Love You

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a quick and easy Valentine card I made using an adorable stamp set from Create A Smile Stamps.


This cute little bird is from the From My Nest stamp set.  There are lots of adorable images in this set and it's perfect for many types of occasions.  I stamped the bird and used my Scan N Cut to cut out the image.  I colored the image with copics and used a black glaze pen on the bird's eye.  This stamp actually has a little star hanging from the string in the bird's beak but I simply diecut a small red heart and adhered it over the star to create a Valentine card.  I applied Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the bird's beak and the red heart.  I sponged distress ink onto some Bristol card and spattered some water to create some lighter areas.  I cute a white cardstock frame using the Cool Cuts Double Stitched Rectangles Dies and adhered the frame over the Bristol card.  The sentiment is from an Avery Elle stamp set.  I added a few sequins to give my card a little sparkle. 

Copics Used:
Bird - E33, E31, E30, E50
Beak - Y38, Y18, Y15
Sweater - BG09, BG05, BG01, B000

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment