Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Create A Smile Challenge - Sketch

Good morning!  We have a new challenge today over on the Create A Smile Stamps Blog.


Our new challenge is a sketch.  I used the Gull Gang stamp set for my card today.  The images are so cute and fun!  I stamped all the images onto Neenah cardstock, colored them with my copics, and fussy-cut them.  I stenciled some clouds onto the front of my card.  For the "water" I applied alcohol and copic refills to Alcohol Ink Cardstock.  This was my first time playing around with this technique and it was so much fun (and addictive lol).  I applied the Alcohol Ink Cardstock to the front of my card and then adhered all the images with foam tape for some added dimension.   

Copics Used:
Seagulls - C3, C1
Beaks, Feet - YR15, Y18
Shirt, Hat - B26, B24, B21, YG17, YG03, YG01
Wood - E27, E25, E23, E21
Fries, Box - R37, R35, R14, Y28,Y26, Y21


I hope you find some time to play along in the challenge.  The winner receives a gift card to the shop!  You can find all the challenge details on the Create A Smile Blog.  If you don't currently own any Create A Smile stamps, you can use a freebie from their blog! 

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment