Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Create A Smile Challenge - Friendship

Good morning!  We have a new challenge today over on the Create A Smile Stamps Blog.



Our new challenge is "Friendship".  I used the A Friendly Turn stamp set.  I love this fun image!  I stamped the image onto Neenah cardstock and onto masking paper.  I fussy-cut the mask and adhered it to the stamped image.  I sponged distress inks onto my card front to make it look like a snowy, wintery scene.  I flicked some water with a paintbrush to create some lighter spots, then used the paintbrush to flick thinned white acrylic paint.  I removed the mask and colored the image with copics. 
I hope you find some time to play along in the challenge.  The winner receives a gift card to the shop!  You can find all the challenge details on the Create A Smile Blog.  If you don't currently own any Create A Smile stamps, you can use a freebie from their blog! 

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita


No comments:

Post a Comment