Friday, December 14, 2018

Your Next Stamp - Fun Friday Challenge 104

Happy Friday everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for the new Challenge over on the Your Next Stamp Blog.



The theme for this challenge is "Anything Goes".  Easy peasy!  I used the cute stocking mice from the Holiday Mice stamp set.  There are lots of adorable stamps included in this set so be sure to check it out!  I colored the images with copics and diecut them using the Holiday Mice die set.  I added a silver cord and "hung" the stockings on the cord.  I added a few Winter Wonderland Sparkly Gumdrops to finish my card.  


To enter the challenge you need to follow the theme and link your card to the challenge post on the Your Next Stamp Blog.  Also be sure to stop by the YNS Blog to read all the challenge details and to see the fabulous projects by the rest of the DT!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Hugs, Anita
 
Stamp:  Your Next Stamp - Holiday Mice
Paper:  Neenah; BoBunny - Carousel Christmas
Other:  Copics, silver cord, YNS Gumdrops

3 comments: