Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Warm Hugs

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card I made using a stamp set from Love Cynthia.


This sweet little girl is from the Snow Much Fun stamp set by Love Cynthia.  I don't see this set in her shop so it's either discontinued or out of stock.  But there are lots of other adorable sets in her shop (and some digis too) so be sure to stop by and check them out.  I colored the little girl with copics and then fussy-cut her.  I diecut a circle and used some snowflake dp and white cardstock for a snowdrift.  I also added a few enamel dots. 

Copics Used:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair - C7, C5,C3, C1
Coat - E47, E44, E43, E42, E41
Scarf, Mitten, Earmuffs - BG18, BG57, BG53, B000
boots - C7, C5, C3

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Love Cynthia - Snow MuchFun
Paper:  Neenah
Other:  Copics, black glaze pen, enamel dots

No comments:

Post a Comment