Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Your Next Stamp - 12 Days Of Christmas

Good morning everyone!  The Your Next Stamp design team and their guests are sharing inspiration to help you prepare for the holidays.  Today is my turn to share a fun project with you!


I love making Christmas tags so that's the project I'm sharing today.  I used the Cool Tag Three Die Set to cut three sets of tags from white cardstock.  I also cut a piece of pattern paper and a piece of acetate for each tag.  I adhered the pattern paper to the tag and then used some tiny sentiments from the Holiday Mice stamp set.  I adhered the acetate to the back side of the front piece of the tag using liquid adhesive.  Next I added foam tape all around the outer edge of the tag, added my sparkly sequins, then adhered the front and back pieces of the tag together.  I stamped three bunnies from the Frosty Friends stamp set, colored them with copics, and diecut them using the Frosty Friends die set.  I used a black glaze pen on the bunny eyes, and added polka dots to their hats with my white gel pen.  I adhered the bunnies to the tags and then finished the tags by adding some ribbon, twine, and a bell.

Copics Used:
Bunnies - E31, E30, E50, R20
Pink - R32, R30, R00
Green - YG63, G43, G40
Aqua - BG57, BG53, BG11



I hope I've inspired you to make some Christmas tags this year!  Be sure to stop by the Your Next Stamp Blog to check out all the inspiration their team is sharing.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs, Anita 




No comments:

Post a Comment