Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Season's Greetings

Hello everyone!  I hope you're having a great week so far.  I'm sharing another Christmas card I made using some new release products from Pretty Pink Posh.


I have fallen in love with so many of the new Christmas releases from various stamp companies and this adorable Christmas Friends stamp set is one that I had to have!  I also used the fun Peekaboo Windows Dies from their latest release.  This die makes a perfect little "slot" to insert a gift card so the recipient is not only receiving a gift card but a handmade card - I love that!  I colored the little girl and her birdie friend with copics and diecut them using the coordinating Christmas Friends dies.  The amazing Jennifer McGuire used these stamps and dies to create a card and I loved it ... so I totally CASE'd her card.  If you haven't seen Jennifer's videos, be sure to check out her blog!  My papers are from Authentique's Sugar Plum collection - one of my favorites this year!

Thank you so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  Pretty Pink Posh - Christmas Friends
Paper:  Authentique - Sugar Plum; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Pretty Pink Posh Christmas Friends Dies, Pretty Pink Posh Peekaboo Windows Dies, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Dies, black glaze pen  



      

1 comment: