Sunday, November 20, 2016

Happy Holidays

Good afternoon everyone!  Today I'm sharing a Christmas card featuring some Lawn Fawn goodies.



I bought this cute Toboggan Together stamp set from Lawn Fawn last year and used it to make so many fun cards ... so I decided to play around with it again this year.  I love the little penguins and deer in this set!  I colored the images with copics and then cut them out using the coordinating dies.  I used the dies to cut the trees from some patterned paper and added enamel dots to the treetops.  I added a bit of Glamour Dust to the hat trim and I used a black glaze pen on the penguin eyes.  I used the Stitched Rectangle Die Set from Your Next Stamp and Lawn Fawn's Stitched Hillside Borders dies. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Lawn Fawn - Toboggan Together
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Sugarplums; Neenah
Other:  Copics, YNS Stitched Rectangle Die, LF Toboggan Together Dies, LF Stitched Hillside Borders Dies, Glamour Dust, black glaze pen, Doodlebug Design Sprinkles (enamel dots) 

1 comment:

  1. Loving your fabulous card Anita... particularly those little gingham Christmas trees!!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete