Saturday, November 19, 2016

Bushels Of Blessings

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend.  Today I'm sharing a fall card featuring a sweet scarecrow from Pink and Main.


This image is from the Scarecrows clear stamp from Pink and Main.  I colored it with copics and diecut it with the Scarecrow Dies. I used a black glaze pen on the scarecrow eyes and a white gel pen for the highlight dots on the apples.  I used some colorful Doodlebug Design papers on my card and finished it with a few of their matte sprinkle dots.

Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita


I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Pink and Main Challenge #15  -  Thankful/Gratitude
Marker Pop Challenge 108  -  Give Thanks

Stamp:  Pink & Main - ScarecrowsPaper:  Doodlebug Design - Flea Market; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Pink and Main Scarecrow Dies, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Dies, My Favorite Things Fishtail Flags Layers STAX Die, white gel pen, black glaze pen, Doodlebug Design Fall Matte Sprinkles

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable! And your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love him or maybe it is a her ? Anyhow Anita a great card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your coloring wonderful card! DT Member Pam M

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Anita.. I love the fun colors you used. Thanks for joining us at markerpop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful card! Thank you for playing with us by Pink and Main. Kate DT

    ReplyDelete