Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Your Next Stamp - September DT Dare

Good morning and welcome to the Your Next Stamp September DT Dare!  This month our dare was ABAC ... anything but a card.  So I picked up a sweet little witch and made a Halloween treat bag.



I used the new Halloween Phoebe clear stamp set and the coordinating Halloween Phoebe Die Set.  I think Phoebe is such a cute little witch and the perfect image to put on this goodie bag!  I colored her with copics and placed her on the bag topper that I cut using the Treat Topper Die Set.  Now if I can just keep from eating the bag of Halloween candy I bought to use for this treat bag lol.   

Copics used:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R30
Hair - C7, C5, C3, C1
Green - YG13, YG03, YG01, YG00
Purple - V17, V15, V12
Orange - YR18, YR14, YR12, YR00
Broom - E44, E43, Y19, Y18, Y15, Y00 



Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog for more inspiration.  Karen gives away a stamp set to one lucky person that leaves a comment!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

 

No comments:

Post a Comment