Wednesday, September 23, 2015

SugarPea Designs - SPD20 Falling For Fall

Happy Wednesday everyone!  I hope you're having a fabulous week so far.  We have a new challenge over on the SugarPea Designs Blog today and our theme is 'Falling For Fall'. 


I used one of the stamps from our latest release called Nuts About You.  This set has the cutest images and sentiments!  I colored the images with copics and then cut it out using the SugarCuts - Zig Zag Stitched Circle Die.  I mounted the circle on a piece of cardstock I cut using the new SugarCuts - Woodgrain Journal Card.  It's hard to tell in the photo but this die adds amazing texture!  I cut the plaid dp using the SugarCuts - Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle Die.  Then to finish off my card I added some twine and a button.  

 


 





There are only a few rules:

- Play along with any stamps and dies you'd like.  The winner is chosen at random to keep things fair, but if the winner's project features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the voucher to $15
- Feel free to combine our challenge with any other challenge(s)
- Upload to your blog or other online gallery using keyword SPD20 so we can easily find your work
- Add your name and link to your card or project to the InLinkz on the SugarPea Designs Blog


Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a great day!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  SugarPea Designs - Nuts About You
Paper:  Pebbles - Harvest; Neenah
Other:  Copics, twine, button, SPD SugarCuts, Glossy Accents
 

2 comments:

  1. what a cutey little squirrel! perfect for fall! the squirrels around my house certainly are busy these days. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the layout and the fun image!

    ReplyDelete