Good Monday morning everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. We have a new sketch challenge over on the SugarPea Designs Blog today so I hope you play along with us!
I used one of the stamps from our latest release called Prehistoric Pals. This set has the cutest little dinosaurs and awesome sentiments to match. There's also a coordinating die set. I colored the images with copics and colored pencils and then used the die set to cut them out. I added some Wink of Stella clear glitter pen to the volcano fire.
The rules are simple:
- Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided
- SugarPea Design stamps are not required to play along or to win, but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch and replace shapes - so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword SPDSS30 so that we can check out your beautiful work
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz on the SugarPea Designs Blog
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Shop.
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have an amazing week!
Stamp: SugarPea Designs - Prehistoric Pals
Paper: My Mind's Eye; Neenah
Other: Copics, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, SPD SugarCuts - Prehistoric Pals Die Set, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen, Glossy Accents