Saturday, December 8, 2012

Puss In Boots

Hello sweet friends.  I have a Christmas card to share with you this evening.


This adorable image is Puss in Boots.  This sweet stamp is out of stock at the moment but please check back at Funky Kits shortly because I'm sure they'll be restocking it soon.  I've colored it with copics and colored pencils and then used lots of Glamour dust on their hats and the stockings.  I added some holly with berries, a bow, and a flower to finish my card.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
CRAFT Challenge 184  -  Christmas
Crazy4Challenges C4C166  -  Favorite Holiday Stamps
Fab n Funky Challenge 150  -  Not a Traditional Christmas
Fussy and Fancy Challenge 77  -  I Love Christmas
Lollipop Crafts Challenge 95  -  Happy Holidays
My Time To Craft Challenge 200  -  Non Traditional Christmas Colours
One Stop Craft Challenge 208  -  Christmas Friends
Sweet Stampin' Challenge  -  Dies and Punches

Stamps:  Sugar Nellie - Puss In Boots
Paper:  My Mind's Eye - 12 Days of Christmas; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Martha Stewart lace border punch, CC Cutter - Holly and Berry Die, seam binding, flower, Nestabilities     

16 comments:

  1. Anita I LOVE this card I'm going to have to get this stamp it's adorable. You have coloured it beautifully and the layout is as always gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation, just love the really sweet image!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card.
    Sweet image and lovely your hand touch.
    Hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness..this image is ADORABLE! Super cute!! Love the colors and paper you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! Thank you for playing along at OSCC with us this week! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anita, Oh wow another fabulous card and every thing about it is wonderful the colours, image and layout is truly beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute-love their stockings! Cute papers, great layout. And as always, phenomenal coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet Anita, love the non traditional colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw what a gorgeous card, love this cutie image and colours. Thanks for joining us this week at My Time To Craft.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. aw how sweet and so cute, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFT x carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute - I love the colour scheme too thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! I've never seen this stamp before. Super cute! I love the colors you used.


    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So lovely. I love your coloring. Thanks for joining at One Stop Craft Challenge this week
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww this is so cute, I love the image and gorgeous pretty colors. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Anita, just perfect - as always! Love the image and your colouring is perfect - when is it not!!! ;-)

    Thanks for joining in with us this time at Sweet Stampin as well.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete