Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December Krafty Peeks ... Day One!

( ** Please scroll down for my ATS December Preview ** )

Wow, I can't believe it's almost the end of the year!  I'm a Krafty Guest this month over at Kraftin' Kimmie and they've got lots of amazing stuff for their last release of 2012.  Get ready for the DECEMBER 2012 RELEASE!

We are kicking off the "new" DECEMBER Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps previews today and first off, we want to introduce you to a beautiful new set of Trinkets!  We are so excited to share with you the gorgeous ... CIRCUS TRINKETS!

What a fun set of awesome new stamps ... and I don't suppose it's going to be too hard to figure out what theme one of the artists worked with this month, huh?  These circular sentiments stamps have been created and designed by the totally talented Krafty Girl, Nicole Aspinall!  They are made especially to fit in your 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" punches for quick and easy cutting.  This month Kraftin' Kimmie is releasing the CIRCUS Trinkets set which includes eight trinkets!  The Krafty Girls have found these trinkets to be a quick and easy way to add a sentiment to their creations or to use as the focal point of their cards.  They are also perfect for your Squash and Scrapbook pages, not to mention altered items and tags!


Here's my card using one of the new Circus Trinkets!  These trinkets are so much fun and work perfectly for cards that you may need in a hurry.  I cut my trinket out and then made a rosette to mount it on.  My papers are Midway by October Afternoon and one of sheets of the dp includes lots of circus tickets.  So I just cut out a few of the tickets and added them to my card ... easy peasy!

11 comments:

  1. Anita this is gorgeous love the design and the colours are fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love all the little tickets and the colors are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! I love the rosette and the ticket stubs!! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, and that paper is perfect!!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice card...fun and happy colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely colours and great rosette. hugs! mojca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah so glad you are guesting with us this month!!! Love your gorgeous card...the rosette looks fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very fun card, the rosette setting for the trinket really pops it up. Awesome card,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute Anita and love the background paper, it makes me think of a clowns suit for some reason!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So fabulous and fun! I love the rosette.

    ReplyDelete