Sunday, December 16, 2012

Joy

Hello to all!  I hope you're having a wonderful weekend.  I have another quick and easy Christmas card to share today ... and no extra postage required ;-)


Once again I've used this cute little set called Warm Hearts from Paper Smooches.  I used my copics and colored pencils to color the trees and added some Glamour Dust for the ground snow.  The papers are from the gorgeous 6x6 Handmade Holiday pad by Simple Stories.  I love the "homespun" look of these papers.  A bit of ribbon, some pearls, and a little tag were added to finish my card.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Allsorts Challenge Week 185  -  Oh Christmas Tree
Stamping Sensations Challenge  -  TreeMendous

Stamps:  Paper Smooches - Warm Hearts
Paper:  Simple Stories - Handmade Holiday; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Prismacolor pencils, gamsol, Glamour dust, ribbon, red floss, pearls

10 comments:

  1. Oh I love this, Anita - the papers and sentiment fab with that image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fabulous Anita...and great papers too hun...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Anita, so sweet, love the sentiment, colours. Wauu
    Hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is sooo homey! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card love the trees and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anita, Your card is so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute and I love those papers too, such a warm cozy feel to them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous anita.i love the trees and fab design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love these simple trees and the paper you paired with them, it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete