Friday, March 20, 2015

Your Next Stamp - Sketch and Color Challenge #10

Happy Friday everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for our new Sketch and Color Challenge over on the Your Next Stamp Blog.



I used the cute Fruity Fun clear stamp set and the coordinating Fruity Fun Die Set.  I colored the pears with copics and then added the faces to my pears using the Fun Faces clear stamp set.  This is such a fun set!  I used the Stitched Line Die on the white cardstock.    My intention was to color the pears to match my dp but it looks like I wasn't quite successful ;-)  Those are some really bright pears, aren't they lol? 

 
 

To enter the challenge you need to follow the sketch and/or the inspiration photo.  Be sure to stop by the Your Next Stamp Blog to read the challenge details and to see the beautiful projects by the rest of the DT! 
 

 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by.  Please stop by later today as I have a few more cards I'll be sharing.
 
Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  Your Next Stamp - Fruity Fun and Fun Faces
Paper:  Carta Bella - A Perfect Autumn; Neenah
Other:  Copics, YNS Fruity Fun Die Set, YNS Stitched Line Die, floss

2 comments: