Friday, March 20, 2015

Time For Tea Designs - Sweet Flower Fairy

( ** Please scroll down for my Your Next Stamp, Greeting Farm, and Anyas, Oddies and Others! posts ** )
 
 
Wow, this is certainly a busy day on the old blog today!  I promise this is my last post for today ;-)  I wanted to share a card using one of the latest digis from the Time For Tea Designs shop. 
 

 
This little cutie is called Sweet Flower Fairy.  She can be used for so many occasions ... wouldn't she be fabulous on a Mother's Day card?  I colored her with copics and then added Glamour Dust to make her wings sparkle. 
 
Be sure to stop by the Time For Tea Designs Blog to see more projects with these adorable TFT images!
 
Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
 
Hugs, Anita
 
Stamp:  Time For Tea Designs - Sweet Flower Fairy
Paper:
Other:  Copics, seam binding, pearls, Glamour Dust
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Awwww!!! You used the perfect paper for her!!! Love the aqua!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love this Anita, the image and papers are gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colouring. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colouring. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh this is so fabulous, love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh absolutely brilliant Anita. Your coloring just shines.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waw such gorgeous bright colours, I love it. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW awesome card beautiful image and design, amazing creation as always

    ReplyDelete